Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Curse of the KitchenAid Mixer



Some words of wisdom folks....if you are on a diet, or even thinking about being on a diet, DO NOT buy a KitchenAid Mixer!! There will no longer be anything standing in the way of your cravings for cookies, pasta, carrot cake....the list goes on....and on...and on....

Every recipe I browse, every ingredient I come across, every appetizing picture I see, they all get catalogued in my head as the next potential project for me and my lovely mixer.

Most recently, I was at the grocery store picking up a few random ingredients. The most important was a big bag of flour to embark on my pasta making project. I couldn't help myself from perusing the chocolate chips. There are so many different kinds now. Milk chocolate, dark chocolate, peanut butter, caramel, M&Ms, chocolate chunks. I think I remember a time where only semi-sweet chocolate chips and those bars of bakers chocolate existed in this section.

Anyway, fast forward to check out. Who do you think has a nice big bag of Chocolate Chunks tucked under their arm? That's right...yours truly. OK well it wasn't tucked under my arm, that would melt them and not in a yummy kind of way...but you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment