Friday, May 21, 2010

Crepes

So I realize this is following the pancake blog but unfortunately I haven't had much on the go in the kitchen since last week. Here's some crepes I made last weekend.
I have many fond memories of weekend mornings, watching tv and enjoying crepes that my dad made for me. It was always a crowd pleaser after any sleepover.
Good times!
Another new thing I've discovered is roasted chickpeas. YUM!!!!
-A can of chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
-A small amount of oil
-Some garlic power, salt and pepper and cayenne (or whatever you feel like seasoning with)
-Roast in a 350 degree oven for 30-40 minutes depending on your crispiness preference.
You will not be disappointed!!
Sent from my Crackberry wireless device
Please ignore all typos, unless they're funny
~ _ _/>
/\ /\
~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. That is soo nice, your memories of Crepes...and yours look darn good, I must say.
    You know I love to cook different things...roasted chick peas, never had 'em!!!
    Will try this week!
    I'm impressed with all that you're making
    k

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya Dad, crepes, sleepovers, TV, good times...
    these look perfect!...
    the new picture I have used for my... whatever here, is of the dear old Food Building at the Canadian National Exhibition... how clever to devote a whole building to.... FOOD!

    ReplyDelete