Sunday, March 7, 2010

Why didn't I think of this sooner

While this blog probably won't be shared with many people (most likely just you mom), this is going to be my new attempt to document successful (a.k.a to be made again) and unsuccessful (pretty self explanatory) meals consumed in the Smart-Clutterbuck household.

So, without further ado.....

After a day of enjoying the unseasonal warm weather on Queen street with the puppy, we have now settled into watch the tube (the Oscars are on but not here). After I finish this inaugural post I plan to get to work on dinner, which will be....

Beef Tacos (Old El Paso of course) with salsa, guacamole, sauteed onions, tomatoes, cheddar cheese, and some shredded romaine.

We're also enjoying a nice bottle of Italian Pinot Grigio (VOGA). It was a gift from Clutterbuck for Valentines Day.

Pictures to come.....

1 comment:

  1. This answers my oft asked question: "Whadjeat?"
    Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete