Monday, March 15, 2010

In other news

Since I'm home alone and having uninteresting leftover pizza for dinner I have to random facts to blog about instead of food:
1) I bought a hyacinth plant the other day and its bloomed fully today (see pizza and champagne post). The smell is just so wonderful, I wish they would last longer.
2) This is the first day in months I haven't wanted to put my pjs on before 7pm. This is because we set the clocks forward on saturday and this is the first day I've actually noticed the change. Woo hoo! Bring on summer!!

3 comments:

  1. What fun! I will enjoy reading about what y'all ate, and other minutia...because we're all always thinking of the next meal, aren't we?
    j.t.

    ReplyDelete
  2. .... spring is here almost... soon you'll be BBQ-ing yes? ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! so I was in class yesterday feeling very ill indeed (cough cough) and in an impulse order, I ordered a "Sweet Chili Lime noodle soup with Tufu".....BEST decision I ever made!!! It was similar to Dan Danielson's Hot & Sour soup but WAY better....SOoooo the challenge is that I think you should try to make it...I'll try to take a pic. of it (I'm getting it again today) and I'll send it to you (I'm sure you can find a recipe online.)

    L

    ReplyDelete