Sunday, May 15, 2011

Tilapia Two Ways

Well, I’ve finally bit the bullet and decided to move along with my New Years Resolution to eat more fish…yes, I’m aware its May…baby steps.

First attempt was a panfried Fillet. I seasoned it with some salt and pepper, coated it with a little flour and fried it in some cooking spray.

It was served with some oven roasted tomatoes and mushrooms, asparagus and Franks (Anything to hide the fishyness of it). Forgive the unflattering photo, it was a bit of an afterthought. I was so hungry that I gave absolutely no thought to plating or lighting.


The second attempt was broiled in the oven and then topped with a light (but creamy) mustard-dill sauce. It was better…but I’m still not into the texture of it all. Plus, as much as I love dill pickles...don't really care for dill other things (except chips).

No comments:

Post a Comment