Thursday, July 29, 2010

Veggie Soup and other healthful things

Eating the last batch of veggie soup for lunch at work today. I'm eating it as I type. I think the secret weapon here was water chestnuts. I've been putting them in everything lately. I don't even know what they are but I love 'em!

I made another great dish last night, but forgot to take picture. It was a sort of asian peanut noodle stir fry dish. It was really good. More on that later (when I photograph the leftovers in the fridge).

In other news, a month ago, Clutterbuck and I decided to invest in some good bicycles. We shopped around and test drove them all over the city and finally decided on the perfect ones. Now we're riding in to work whenever we can (22k round trip), biking all over the city on weekends and absolutely loving it. We even invested in a basket so Phoebe can come along on some rides.


Great times!!! I so enjoy the summers in Toronto!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment