Thursday, December 30, 2010

A New Camera For Christmas

Maybe this means the food photos will look better...maybe not.

Clutterbuck hit the mark this Christmas and I couldn't be happier! I've wanted a camera since ours was stolen last year. So far all I've had a chance to test it out with is Phoebe (she doesn't seem to mind).

Hope you all had a great holiday!!!

We managed to make it through unscathed and only had turkey once (well actually twice but I opted for Ham the second time). We had 3 Christmas dinners to attend and none of them required any contribution from our part. Since I wasn't going to be buying a turkey for our family meal I figured I'd buy one for another family.

I did do some baking over the holidays and will update shortly on that.

The very first picture taken...Phoebe, in the car, on the way to the Clutterbuck Christmas.


Phoebe's cousin Maggie....they don't really get along.


Clutterbuck and Phoebe recovering in between Christmases.

Phoebe in black and white.


Phoebe in sepia.


Sanchez giving the camera his best Blue Steel

No comments:

Post a Comment