Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Bittersweet Apple

This is the very first post made from my brand new MacBook Pro. Clutterbuck and I have decided to make the switch from PC to Apple. I know all you mac enthusiasts are rejoicing in front of you're beautiful high resolution screens, but try not to be too smug because the reason for the switch is bittersweet. Our apartment was broken into last week and almost everything of value was stolen. I'll spare you to details and to be honest we're totally over the loss of "stuff" but still mourning the loss of every picture, song, movie, word document and memory that lived on both our laptops.

Anyway because of the trauma (and the holidays) I haven't felt much like cooking...and I would have loved to blog...but the lack of computer made that difficult. So this post might end up being a bit long because I have a few things to get out.

Clutterbuck had an exam and I did one of those HUGE grocery trips. You know the ones when you bite the bullet and buy all those items you ignore on the quick weeknight trips (i.e. Pam cooking spray, flour, frozen things just to stock the freezer, cans of soup). I actually tried to think of 5 complete dinners and listed out all the ingredients so I could go to the gym every day and not have to repeat what happened on my "It started out so well..." post.

So we had Pizza last night. Tomato sauce, onions, green peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms (duh!), mozzarella and Parmesan cheese, a big of garlic, and some hot salami instead of pepperoni. Good times pictured below.



No comments:

Post a Comment